There could be a few reasons why a promotional code is not applying successfully at the checkout:
- The code may not have been entered correctly or may have a space at the beginning or end of the code.
- This could be an expired code.
- There may not be the minimum spend required in your shopping cart for the code to apply.
For further information; please refer to Terms and Conditions located at the bottom of the email in which the voucher was received.
To ensure your voucher code is working correctly, can you please double check you have at least the minimum spend in the cart which is applicable to your particular voucher and that you have not accidentally placed a space at the beginning or end of the code (on occasion if you copy and paste this picks up a space you cannot see when you paste in the code). Can you check that the code is typed in exactly as shown on the email voucher and that the letter O and number 0 or I and 1 are not being used incorrectly.
If all of the above information is correct and you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Customer Care Team with the following information and they should be able to assist you.
- A screenshot of the email showing the promotional code.
- A list of the items you are trying to purchase. (Including any style variations and size variations).