Bras N Things is and always has been, committed to working ethically with all of our suppliers. Our suppliers follow a code of conduct which governs the ethical supply/manufacture of our products. These include :
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Employment is by choice not force.
- Wages are paid in accordance with local laws
- Workers are paid for the hours they work and are not excessive
- Child labour is not to be used
- Discrimination does not take place
- Workers rights are respected
All of our products are designed right here in Australia and produced in various locations throughout Asia. Before entering into a relationship with any supplier, Bras N Things perform a thorough assessment which involves:
- Factory visits and audits
- Compliance reports
- A thorough on boarding of all suppliers with Bras N Things Standards
We have a clear directive with suppliers that they are not to sub contract out the production of any of our garments to other factories. We work with an independent Quality Assurance company who check our goods and the environment they are produced in as per industry standards. We do not work with factories that fall below these standards. Our suppliers work in partnership with ourselves and we have used the majority of the same suppliers for many years ensuring consistent good working relationships and consistent standards.