You do not need to register before making your first Afterpay purchase. When you are making a purchase, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. You will be directed to www.afterpay.com.au to set up a password, and you will be able to make future purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
Articles in this section
- Can I exchange my item(s) if I paid using Afterpay?
- Can I return an item purchased through Afterpay?
- What if I have a problem with my Afterpay payments or account?
- What if my Afterpay order does not arrive?
- If I don't have a credit or debit card can I still use Afterpay?
- Is Afterpay a credit card?
- How does Afterpay work?
- How do I sign up to Afterpay?
- Is there a cost to use Afterpay?
- What is Afterpay?